Filipinos know that pares is one of the top comfort foods. But not everyone knows that you can easily prepare it using the Hanabishi Pressure Cooker.
The top appliance brand recently teamed up with Mega Prime and The Bailiwick Academy for a coThe leading appliance brand recently partnered with Mega Prime and The Bailiwick Academy for a cooking demonstration that aired on Lazada, and the pairs were one of the dishes guest chefs prepared using the Hanabishi pressure cooker.
Available in four different sizes, the Hanabishi pressure cooker makes it easier for new and seasoned chefs alike to cook a variety of dishes. It has an aluminum body and cover, a self-locking system, and a built-in triple safety valve system. “At Hanabishi, The Hanabishi pressure cooker, which comes in four different sizes, makes it easier for both new and seasoned chefs to cook a variety of dishes. It has an aluminum body and cover, as well as a self-locking system and a triple safety valve system built in. “At Hanabishi, we want to make it easier and more enjoyable for our customers to do their chores at home, and our pressure cooker is one of the items that the majority of them enjoy using.” “We’ve gotten a lot of positive feedback about its dependability in the kitchen, especially from busy moms and food entrepreneurs,” said Hanabishi Appliances Vice President of Finance and Marketing Cherish Ong-Chua.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion (minced)
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp ginger (grated)
- 1 kg beef brisket (cubed)
- 3 cups beef broth
- 2-3 pieces star anise
- 1/2 cup MEGA PRIME CHOICES
- oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp cornstarch dissolved in 2 tbsp water
- Salt and pepper to taste
Toasted sesame seeds Fried Garlic Finely chopped spring onions or chives
- Heat the oil in the pressure cooker. Saute the onions, garlic, and ginger.
- Add the beef and keep sauteing until it is partly cooked.
- Pour in the broth and stir.
- Add the star anise and oyster sauce and continue stirring.
- Add the brown sugar, ground pepper, and sesame oil next.
- Close the lid of the pressure cooker and regularly check if the beef has already become tender.
- Let the beef simmer and then add in the cornstarch dissolved in water.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once cooked, transfer to a bowl or plate. Top with toasted sesame seeds, fried garlic, and spring onions when serving.
To learn more about the Hanabishi pressure cooker and its other kitchen and home appliances, visit www.myhanabishi.com. Make sure you follow its official social media accounts to be updated on its latest product offerings, promos, and events. Hanabishi products are available through www.myhanabishi.com as well as in leading appliance stores nationwide and the Hanabishi Lazada Flagship Store. For more information about the product, visit: https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/i2348806595.html About Hanabishi: Spanning more than three decades, Hanabishi has established its reputation as a provider of affordable yet quality home products that lasts, which paved the way for its tagline “Kapartner from Start to Forever.” Hanabishi Home Appliances are available at leading appliance stores nationwide. For more information about Hanabishi, please visit www.myhanabishi.com/shop/and like them on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MyHanabishiAppliances/
Leave a Reply