Connext Holdings, an Insurance Agency that serves as the marketing arm of Philippines’ leading insurance providers, which offers everyone a life and non-life insurance. Not contented with offering a secured future, they presented us Miss Philippines Earth 2019 Beach Wear Competition entitled The Blossoms of the Earth: Connecting every Filipino to a secured tomorrow.
Last 28th of June 2019, while the rain pours on the lovely blooming flowers, Connext Holdings hosted the Miss Philippines Earth 2019 Beach Wear Competition at Matrix Creations Events Venue.
All of the beautiful ladies represented their hometown wearing their colorful beach wear with their swimsuits underneath. After a short break, judges chose 3 women were chosen to win a Special Title:
- Face of the Night – Chelsea Fernandez of Tacloban City
- Darling of the Crowd – Janelle Lazo Tee of Pasig City
- Best Advocacy – Maricres Valdez Castro of Muntinlupa City
In addition to that, the highlight of the event was the Best in Beach Wear category, where 3 gorgeous ladies were chosen;
- Gold – Chelsea Fernandez of Tacloban City
- Silver – Emily Brumby of Tanauan, Leyte
- Bronze – Janella Manuel of Valenzuela City
Beauty will fade but brains and compassion won’t, which these wonderful ladies has – beauty, brains and compassion. These goal-driven women promoted their advocacies before walking down the ramp with their floral-themed outfit, and before the night ended Connext Holdings chose 10 advocates.
The chosen Connext Advocates were:
- Keena Mae Del Mar of Esperanza, Agusan del Sur
- Janelle Lazo Tee of Pasig City
- Shanon Stampon of Caloocan city
- Ana Monica Tan of Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental
- Chelsea Fernandez of Tacloban City
- Karen Nicole Piccio of Maasin, Iloilo
- Mariafe Sinadjan Loayon of San Remigio, Cebu City
- Maricres Castro of Muntinlupa City
- Elmarie Dewara of Altavas, Allan
- Dani Acuña of Romblon, Romblon
These 10 advocates will be judged via online votes, and the lady who will have the most votes on her photo uploaded on Connext’s Facebook page will be Miss Connext 2019 and will take home P50,000 cash, which will be announced on the coronation night – Miss Philippines Earth 2019 Finals at The Cove Manila at Okada Manila in Parañaque City on July 10, at 3 p.m.. The event will have a delayed telecast on ABS-CBN on July 14.
About Connext Holdings
Connext Holdings is a mishmash of different division companies (Connext Insurance Agency, Connext Philippines, Connext Biz, Xypher I.T. Solutions, Black Knight Logistics, The Chamber Restaurant and Dialex Telemarketing) rooting from its purpose of improving the lives of every Filipino wherever they may be.
Should you be interested in the services of and doing partnership with Connext Holdings, you may contact its subsidiary companies at the following: Connext Insurance Agency, Connext Philippines and Dialex Telemarketing – (02) 820 3345, Connext Biz Franchising – (0977) 633 7136, Xypher I.T. Solutions – facebook.com/xyphersolutionsph, Black Knight Logistics – (02) 820 3345 loc. 210, The Chamber Restaurant – (0916) 630 8076.
Leave a Reply